My wife, Gail, and I are former growers and owners of a commercial garden business. During our years of personal and commercial gardening, we were challenged to find a plant marker that would perform more reliably than the traditional markers. I'm sure you know the problems...
- Plates fall down or fall off.
- Plates are positioned at a near vertical angle making identification information difficult to read.
- Posts rust and corrode shortening their lifespan and making them unattractive in your garden and landscape.
- 100% Stainless Steel components making them highly resistant to rust, oxidation and corrosion.
- Signature Series P & M Style posts - made from 10 gauge large diameter wire for years of attractive use in your garden or landscape.
- Collector Series A & L Style posts - made from 13 gauge standard diameter wire for years of attractive use in your garden or landscape.
- Garden Series F & E Style posts - made from 13 gauge standard galvanized steel wire and stainless steel plate for years of attractive use in your garden or landscape.
We also spent a lot of time improving the design of the name plate...
- Our captive plate is removable, but won't fall off, or blow away.
- The plate is positioned at an improved angle for easy viewing.
- Provides a full 1-1/8" by 3-1/2" surface for plant identification.
Our plant markers are available in six styles to accommodate any garden and landscape need...
P Style in 6", 8", 10", 12", 15", 17" and 20" lengths
M Style in 6", 8", 10", 12", 15", 17" and 20" lengths
A Style in 10", 12", 15" and 20" lengths
L Style in 10", 12", 15" and 20" lengths
F Style in 10", 15" and 20" lengths
E Style in 10", 15" and 20" lengths
We also offer a selection of Brother P-Touch printers, Brother TZe Style label material, printed labels, and gift certificates.
I hope you will take a few minutes to review our website and learn more about our plant markers and labeling products.
Happy Gardening friends,
President Kincaid Gardens, Inc.